Sunday, July 25, 2004

My College Picture

My hubby scanned in this old picture of me because he just loves it so much.  Of course I don't really like it but I decided to put it on the page anyway.  Don't clown, I know the rose is a bit much.  LOL


I can't remember exactly how old I am in this pic, all I know is that I'm in my mid 20's.  See that's what children and husbands do to your mind - makes one very forgetful. 
 
This is it for tonight, I'm tired and my back is aching (and of course the pill I've taken aren't working, figures).  So since this has been one of those "calgon take me away kinda dayz" I am going to bed and living everything as is.  Which means I'm not cleaning up the dinner dishes, picking up my 2 year olds toys (or her fathers for that matter) and I'm not even gonna arrange the bed for everyone. HA! 
 
Good nite!  and sweet dreams.
 
p.s. why does my 2 year old daughter keep pulling off her diaper and running around the house?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:51 PM, July 26, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is the Hubby again.

    I must say that this photo is so beautiful. TONS of kisses. Learning about "Aly Cat's" past through photos is like a flower that blooms as her past reveals itself. Those eyes.. that smile.... oohh those sexxay lips. (okay lemme stop before we get visions of Baby A III)

     
  • At 11:05 AM, August 07, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dayum!!!!!!Yall are crazy! Alley Cat, that picture is off the chain. U look like the goodiest two shoe just yet. Your parents must have been so proud. Is that a Perm? With a Flat Iron? and a Wrap? Whats with the rose? Hell, thats classic, I love it! Keep it coming. And any way, Dr. Lang, Yall are sick in love, I think I'm going to hurl, I thought me and my man were bad, but Dayummmmmmm! I will read his coments before I eat next time..... (mushy) Holla! I know it's contagious Ally Cat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home